When I moved to New Zealand I would like to say I was averagely fit but certainly had my moments of weakness when I indulged in the fabulous Auckland local cuisine a little too often… and it didn’t help by having a partner who seems to have the metabolism of a very active child!
A good friend convinced me that it would be a great idea to try a ‘Bootcamp’ so when Grab one presented itself with a special offer with local bootcamp called D.R.I.L.L Outdoor fitness which was ten minutes from home, my friend and I took the opportunity and gave it a whirl!
No harm in trying?
To cut a long story short I completed the Grab one offer which was a 5 week membership and got totally hooked and I’m still a member of the D.R.I.L.L team to this day.
Seeing and feeling the benefits is awesome
Over time I have felt and seen the benefits of keeping active and eating healthy foods, so much so that my passion for health and fitness has grown to a stage where I decided that I would like to help others achieve their goals – so I enrolled in a course at New Zealand Institute of Health and Fitness to become a personal trainer.
Six months later… I am proud to say I am now a fully qualified personal trainer at one of the D.R.I.L.L Outdoor Fitness locations in West Harbour.
Great support from the team at Party Bus
I can honestly say that all the team at Party Bus from Mark (my boss) to Glenn (Operations Manager) and Jenny (accounts and administration) have all been incredibly supportive throughout the time I was training. This support has rubbed off on Mark and Jenny who now attend boot camp classes. (It’s about the only time I can shout at my employer without repercussions).
Now you may be thinking “what on earth has this got to do with Party Bus Company…”
Exclusive deal with Party Bus and D.R.I.L.L. on now!
Well, if you would like to try a friendly outdoor team training to keep you active then try D.R.I.L.L West Harbour – then read on to see our exclusive deal for Party Bus Company fans below
Your body is looking good, you’re feeling fantastic and now it’s time to reward yourself for all that hard work – It’s party time!
If you book in for a 5 week membership with D.R.I.L.L (West Harbour location only) we can offer you the value of the membership discounted of any one of our fun party buses. If you don’t have fun on the best party venue on wheels, you’re not normal!
You’ve done the hard yards – now it’s time to party!
So get your mojo on and take your pick of our premium party buses for a great night based on a 4 hour event hire:
- Donatello – Our premium Party Bus is named Donatello. This single decker vehicle may look unassuming from the outside but board this premium coach and you’re in for a real party bus experience. This vehicle seats up to 37 passengers and includes sideways seating which allows space for you to dance with great party lighting throughout and I-pod connection so you can be in full control of the tunes. Not only does it have all the party features you need for a great night out, this premium party bus is fully licensed for your special event. We all love a good party and hiring Donatello is a great option for birthday celebrations, hen and stag parties, work functions, fundraisers or even perhaps a kid’s birthday (minus the liquor of course).
- The Rock – If you’re looking for the best party venue in town, check out The Rock! Apart from all the necessities that make a great party… (like a fully licensed bar for the over 18’s), personal host, great music, mirrored windows, LED lighting, huge dance floor and plenty of seats when you want to take a break, you can even get your mojo on and wrap yourself around the dancing pole! Limber up and show off your party moves at the best party venue in town! Catering for 40 of your favourite friends, pack them in and get on down! See more info here:
- Luxury Party Bus – With the Ultimate in party bus style you are in for a real experience! Nothing ordinary about this large limo party coach… you’ll be smiling the minute you step onboard. It’s got everything you need to have the best party ever with plasma screen, music, movies and if you want to behave like a real rock star, grab the microphone and show off your singing and dancing talents.
- Viper – this is luxury supremo and the perfect choice for your wedding. No better way to arrive in absolute style than in the Viper. Sitting back enjoying a glass of champers on the way to the best day of your life. Plenty of room for the bride with a big dress and flowing train and the entire bridal party – the Viper is fabulous!
Visit here for more info on our 4 hour price: /party-buses/pub-crawls/
Or come on over to see more on the 5 week D.R.I.L.L West Harbour membership here:
or visit us on Facebook
- Based on a 5 week membership and coming 2 x per week = $130 (total of 10 sessions)
- Based on a 5 week membership and coming 3 x per week = $165 (total of 15 sessions)
Join me and the team at D.R.I.L.L West Harbour where you can save up to $165 on your next 4 hour Party Bus event!
- Party Bus and Bootcamp go hand in hand - November 25, 2013
- The Rock Party Bus gets the thumbs up as best 30th birthday party venue - July 16, 2013