The end of year celebration that is the Christmas party is often the most anticipated event in many workplaces, quite simply because it is that one time in the year when as hard working employees you get a real chance to celebrate and enjoy a fun filled event with your co-workers. It’s a time to let your hair down, celebrate the year that was and look favourably towards the New Year.
As an employer, or end of year party organiser, you become aware of your team’s varying needs and discerning tastes. This can bring a level of anxiety as you strive to maintain their respect with the perfect venue, food, drink and overall experience.
As part of the party preparation there are essential conditions and specific requirements a venue will have to meet in order to be the right fit for your team. So let’s run through the major points now:
- Your own private facilities: The facility must be available for your own exclusive use without the fear of gatecrashers spoiling your night.
- A chance to “dress up”: Theme parties are a lot of fun, helping to create a relaxed environment and break the work hierarchical structure, putting all staff on the same level.
- Interactivity: Competitions for example get people involved; think of the best, worst and most daring costume. Also it’s great to be rewarded for your effort.
- Atmosphere: A venue with a real festive atmosphere, or themed set-up including lighting, a dance floor, seating, places to interact and comfortable furniture to lounge on.
- Music: Your venue almost assuredly should have an excellent sound system with the option of tailored music styles that fit most appropriately with your occasion.
- Master of ceremonies: A good team leader will help break the ice, generate good humor, get the dancing going, and provide some structure for the night’s entertainment.
- Refreshments: Ensure there is a well-stocked refreshment bar that includes a selection of non-alcoholic beverages.
- Safe travel: Your staff and their actions on this great night are your responsibility, and it is reassuring to know that the perfect venue host will take this onboard and collect your staff in a luxury coach and deliver them safely to the designated drop off points after the event.
At Party Bus we fulfill all these needs, from top to bottom you can tick off each of your decision points as we aptly meet them. For delivery on an event that is fun and gets staff involved you cant go past our range of events:
Our venue will definitely impress with full disco lighting, flashing colour and a great boogie styled theme. Smaller groups have the option of a combined Christmas party which is ideal if you want to keep your costs down. All the fun of a big party comes to life at Boogie Nights.
Dine and Dance Vineyard
Markovina Vineyard Estate offers the perfect combination of an amazing venue, extensive gardens and delicious food with their Dine & Dance vineyard event! Again, we can book you into one of our combined Christmas parties or we can organise an exclusive event for your company.
Viper night out
Picture it, the Viper coach will pick up you and your guests and take you on a relaxed tour of Auckland either during the day or night. During your exclusive cruise around Auckland you will enjoy a light meal of snacks and pizza, the bar will be open for your entire journey and all your music requirements will be taken care of. With ample space and luxuriously designed the Viper is a unique choice that is hard to beat.
Each year we theme up Markovina Vineyard Estate for this popular event and the Medieval Feast 2013 season sold out fast, so be sure to get in quick this Christmas Party Season and enjoy great food, live entertainment, themed venue, costumes and interactive games.
Don’t be disappointed and book your team in today.
Don’t do the same thing as last year – do something different!
Feel confident that when you choose a Party Bus Christmas Party event your staff will feel leave having had a great night out, filled with great food and drinks, excellent entertainment and just overall fun
Latest posts by Mark Markovina (see all)
- 5 tips for surviving the office Christmas party - December 6, 2017
- Wedding transport offers style, comfort and safety on your big day - November 8, 2017
- Five tips on planning a successful corporate event for a roaring success - October 17, 2017